Thursday 20 September 2012

PPL Update: Nearly There

When I first started this blog I was a lot younger with a lot less aspects of life to consider. I was to update my readers on every single flying lesson I was to have. The aim was to share my experiences of the Private Pilots Licence course with others going through the same as myself. This summer that task was to become near impossible.

Earlier this summer I travelled to Newacstle to help my mother whilst the rest of my family went away. I'm now sat here in late September having never actually left Newcastle. Well, I left once to resit University exams and move to Leeds with my girlfriend Hannah, but thats a different post all together.

When everything else that is going on in my life is neglected, I found myself to be in an incredibly lucky position. Sat at the time on 17 hours flying time, I was given the opportunity to complete my PPL throughout the summer. On the 5th August, after a short delay, I started my training again. I'm now one qualifying cross country flight away from my skills test. I've been flying almost daily to complete the syllabus and now I can almost taste it. I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.

On completion and return to Leeds I am to blog as best I can my experiences throughout the summer, both flying wise and personally. Safe to say its been hectic. I will be glad when its over.

Keep an eye out for new posts. Hope you've all had a fantastic summer.

No comments: